expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'

Monday, April 25, 2016

Graduation card

This was for a lady in my card ministry....she asked me if I could make her 2 graduation cards....they had to have black and yellow in them....she liked them so much she paid me more than I asked....glad she was satisfied......the tassel was made from cross stitch thread....
 The fold is an easy one.....the 2016 is from the number edgelits in the occasion mini
 If you would like me to do a tutorial on it , let me know...can do picture tutorial or video...need to get back to my videos...guess I get intimidated with ones out there.....under the hat, I used the set...

Picture tutorial for how this was made posted on the 27th.........also video on utube!!

http://franscraftplace.blogspot.com/2016/04/graduation-cap-tutorial-using-set-byop.html

No comments:

Post a Comment