expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'

Thursday, October 1, 2015

To You and Yours and window framelit...

I just love the way this turned out.....happy with it...it took me awhile...think I may do a quick video on how I made the wreath....every once in awhile ....we get to do a happy dance...we really surprise ourselves....
 stamped the stamp in mossy meadow....and then added dazzling details and let it dry...it gave the mossy color a glistening look...like when it first snows....so pretty...
 after I stamped the whole image in mossy....I colored the deer suede...
 and added a red nose with a marker...then put dazzling details on that and let it dry before putting together....I ran it through the big shot (embossing folder for snow....on only the top 2/3 of area...

No comments:

Post a Comment