expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'

Thursday, September 4, 2014

Another online Christmas swap

Love this new set and found that it worked well with the mosaic punch...embossed with cherry cobbler or clear...
 stamped the ornament part on foil paper and cut out...really pops...
 if you use the small oval punch..it fits perfectly inside...just found that out...was so excited ...that I did my happy dance in my studio!!

 the pearls and rhinestones were a perfect accent.....I debated on using the yellow but when I saw I had plenty of seam binding ....designed the card around that color....and the FAV set of all time.........Lovely as a tree...for the hanging branches....
 and  a silver embossed greeting...to top it off...lol...don't you just love when things come together...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment