expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'

Friday, August 29, 2014

Screen card using the World of Dreams

I have been sssssooooo in LOVE with the screen card and wanted to use my favorite set....World of Dreams with it.....saw a card and did my own take on it....will do a tutorial next week on it..this is the card hanging on my class board.....but you have to see it in person...wonderful!!!
 my sample above has a smaller circle..went with the larger one in class....

 sponged the saying
 used an embossing folder on the bottom to make it look more oriental...love the look....  
 used marina and blackberry bliss on the butterflies .....to get them to pop!
 this is with the blackberry bliss...
I

1 comment:

  1. this is beautiful Fran. Love your artwork. (((hugs))) sherrill Graff

    ReplyDelete