expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'

Monday, August 11, 2014

A case of Wintertime and Christmas Cheer (and Wondrous Wreath)

Sorry for the delay in blogging, but after I was finished with the church sale (a month and a half of hard work for a great team....it was a one day sale and we made 14,000.....YEAH TEAM!!), I had dentists and doctors appointments and just needed ME time...lol...hopefully, back on track...lol
This is a case...and it took me awhile to get it right to say the least...I AM SUCH A TECHIE>>>lol This is the first Christmas Series...will show the other card tomo....I changed a couple things up..used the red dazzling tube....looks greater in person.....Have a friend, Cindy Schuster, who is going to show me how to take better pictures...and I am sure you will appreciate that...lol....I used both of the sets....get use to the STAMP A MA JIG...it will save you endless hours.....used Garden Green and Cherry Cobbler...
 on the inside...used our new Filigree embossing folder (pg 15 of the holiday mini...if you need one, just let me know...I now need a second and third job...lol).....used the phrase from Wondrous Wreath...
Here is how I did the corners...and some tips...glue your card base with removable glue to paper while you do this so it doesn't move.....steadiness is very important....ink just the top half of the stamp and stamp on the SAMJ sheet....you will only ink the stamp this much each of the two times for the placement on the paper...
because you have stamped in the corner of the SAMJ sheet, you will want to turn your paper diagonally...so it can be in the corners....
Place the sheet on top of the glued down paper and get the correct placement..
remove the plastic sheet and stamp...being careful not to move the black thingamajiggie
if you get this below, you moved something or it was lined up incorrectly...
you should get it so the teardrop is right in the corner......hope this helps...Have a great day!!




No comments:

Post a Comment