expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'

Friday, June 27, 2014

Have been working on swaps for convention....class card using baby framelits

Coming up with just the right swap takes awhile for me....have one done of 41, now working on the 61 which is a WOW swap at convention.....and running around...life got in the way....doing a church sale and trying to get things organized there.....think this is my fourth and last yr for that...lol....at any rate....here is a card from a June class......when we did this card in card....the writing for the phrase was moved  over so that it would not show....will  post at a later date...how I cut on the big shot.....as soon as I saw these framelits I thought of a male card with ties....my upline gave me this idea.....
 the ties are cut with the framelits and then used pieces of dimensionals to pop them..
 You start off with a z fold......once the circles are cut...used the circles collection...ten you glue down the top....I did not do that so I could demo it better...
 this card is in hello honey and baked brown sugar


No comments:

Post a Comment