expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'

Saturday, April 5, 2014

Those of you who know me know I am a non-mechanical person...

Orlando asked me to hold the ceiling up with the stick (the drywall), and then asked me to hold the troll    thing  and to hold the tape for a minute and then he grabbed the camera and told me since I was posting pictures of him...I needed to post one of myself....gotta love his sense of humor....my family will appreciate this...they know I don't have mechanical bone in my body..lol

He is putting the mud on the small bath....
Orlando applying the mud in the small bath..pretty soon ....sanding and painting....he is such a hard worker...the amazing thing is that he is working on his house and mine...below is a picture of him sanding the soffitt he created in his kitchen....


No comments:

Post a Comment