expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Walk in the Wild card

Sorry....I am still helping with the work on my leak...now small bath is being remodeled....this is from my class over the weekend....quick 4 x 4 card...this was a masculine class...will post the others within the next few days....and later in the week...go to my site Create with Fran...both here and there...will show you my downline's work....Diane...so talented, and her paintings come right off the page they are ssssssoooo realistic..

I LOVE this set....probably will not resell as it is a great masculine set ...all I used on the embossed watercolor peasant was an aqua painter and crumb cake ink..it actually picked up the cajun very well...hard to see in this photo...but try it ..it gives a reddish tint when used on the watercolor paper


No comments:

Post a Comment