expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'

Saturday, January 11, 2014

Leadership Room

We are loving this room....the suite is wonderful....would love to live like this now and then...lol....
 There are four of us in the room....Lynn who is a chiropractor, Susan a really cute and perky Manager who has really cute little ones....and then there is Lynn and I ....Lynn , her sister Deb and I roomed together in the past at convention....we are laughing a lot....two of us brought laptops....all was going well until I thought I downloaded my pictures...erased them and they were not downloaded....bummer....Lynn gave me her card so I had some pictures but not the people ones....will try to take a few today...I really wanted to post the food.....will take some today...

 there is a couch and chair on the other side of the room and two TV's...not that we have had them on much...
Got a call yesterday from my wonderful friend, JoLane...who checks on my house...would you believe I had a busted pipe and water on the floor in one section.....she went to my neighbor at the Funeral Home across from me Dansby and he called the city, they turned the water off, and Mr Dansby fixed the water pipes..now they are trying to suck the water out today....I am ssssoooo blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment