expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'

Sunday, December 22, 2013

Getting ready for a Christmas Dinner party

Last night had a nice small dinner party with friend...this is the in-process lol....

 Got the wonderful tree at Southern Interiors in Rome,Ga...an hour from me...did use my Spode dishes but didn't take any final picture....unfortunately my sweet friend, Rosalind (due to fever and severe sinus infection)  didn't make the dinner...bummer...we had Bellini's....they were fair....Brandied Cheese with apples...that was great...Carrot soup, asparagus, Marinated short ribs and Cuban Black Beans (for my honey...those took forever...and then he tells me Cuban use the canned beans...ghees...lol...all those hours..lol) and
did get a picture of the desserts...it sounded wonderful and I tried it and believe me, it was ggggrrreeaatt..here is a picture of it...lemon curd with whipped cream with ladyfingers drizzled with sherry....yummy...should have served smaller portions though...need to find some dishes...lol..just what I need is a few more...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment