expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'

Monday, October 14, 2013

Weekend over...time to get something done..

Had a lot of good wishes and a wonderful weekend....really enjoyed the Apple Festival in Ellijay...thanks Orlando..you are ssssooo sweet to me...He even gave me a cheesecake with a candle on it.

Here is a quick picture of some of the people at Monika's ....Everyone in the first picture is doing Monika's make n take...she always does a good job......she did this BRRR with the banner kit...will post the banner in the afternoon on Tuesday...after I tutor Adam....Monika is standing in the white...and Cindy ...who is terrific in MDS and is one of this year's Artisan Team is in the maroon sweater..she is REEALLY good...Leishman has her head down and she works with the Ronald McDonald house in ATL..she is in white also but is sitting...
 This is a close up of Ann....I will so miss her when she moves next year...she will be in Nashville...I just love everything about her...she is a little bitty thing....and ssssooo much energy....lol
 This is Lisa...such a talented lady and so much fun....and Diane is the serious one..concentrating so hard...visited her a couple of weeks ago..she can hardly wait to help me in Jan when I get an I Phone...lol...NOT!!!She is such a help to me tech wise.....

No comments:

Post a Comment