expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'

Friday, October 11, 2013

Nice birthday so far...lol

Got a call from my mom, and two sisters...never hear from my brothers so that is no biggie...lol...also texted or heard from lots of business persons and friends...also Rick and Orlando...thanks for the good wishes....

Just finished a class ...a make up one for one of my Christmas Series...now am heading for a fun evening with my friend, Ann and meeting ...adopted upline tomo nite ...been so busy...have you ever had weeks when you have been running and wanted to know what you got done...well, I did see my friend, May who had minor surgery and Margaret who is in rehab...guess I got more done than I thought...these were two swaps in the mail
Yep, this is a sort of my case from my scrapbook page...little different ...smaller scale...lol
Great use for the woodgrain embossing folder and the mosaic punch...love it...lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment