expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'

Thursday, July 25, 2013

My convention swap share and another share

 
I did this one in Razzleberry and daffodil with a phrase at the bottom as a last minute swap.. I cased it from the curry and cabana one I had done earlier for a one on one swap......gave some of them(the first one to Linda Bauwin's group...thanks for the pizza Linda!!
 This is Linda with her husband, Jay...
 
 I did this card as a quick general swap since I was in 3 organized ones..do the middle embossing first....believe me ...it is the only way to get few creases.....and then I did both of the heart border embossed (have two)..elegant one layer card...


 

 
 Picture from Stampin Up HQ...beautiful building!!

 


 
 The receptionist when you first walk in...

 
Hi old roomies...really enjoyed seeing you again...love you....I should call you the Bobsey Twins...lol...
 


No comments:

Post a Comment