expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'

Friday, July 26, 2013

Another of my swaps....Wetlands..and SU HQ

This isn't one of my better cards but I loved the soft look and it is still a masculine card......
 Did the background first with the wheat...
 Then sponged using the multi scalloped template....

 then these two layers were embossed...
 This isn't the first time I have been to SU HQ but wanted to show my customers and friends...that I did ask about the blank spots again...yes, I had already asked for the colored spots many times before.....this is on SU dream room wall....hopefully they will be read by all the employees...and management...gave it another shot anyway...lol
 This is the line ...a section of it...where they pick...
 They have an exercise stretching time before a shift is started...they probably REALLY need that...

 This was new...didn't remember this from a couple of years ago...was new as of last year...they have that oval blue button to the right and the thumb is scanned and they can get what they want from the cooler or other machine and the room is huge...with multi refrigerators and microwave....
This is a picture of my roomies from last year...I will be ssssooo glad when I get this weight off...have 11 off but mooch to go....hopefully within a year..that would be nice..lol...the person in the middle is Debi Kaufman...she lives only thirty minutes from me in Anniston, AL...still haven't gotten together...but we have tried...the one in the green is her sister, Lynn Starzl..both really  nice ladies...
Got someone to shoot a picture of me in from of SU HQ fountain...there are tables below  and around the fountain...the top of the picture is where the entrance is (yesterday's pix)


No comments:

Post a Comment