expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Life is Good hybrid MDS pages

 
These pages were due to poor planning on my part....was waiting til June to place big order and forgot to get white 12 x12 earlier...gheez.....anyway...I worked around it and it turned out well...the pages are much brighter than they appear in these photos...have to get a tripod...lol...if you are going to do what I did her....make the bushes at the bottom a lot bigger..they sort of get lost in the gras...lol..
 
 I used the Forever Young tree..and mirrored the pages...again..dropped the tree on the one side ....make the lower part bigger....I used the tree from praying for you set...and just used the top part...
some of the butterflies are using the  painter...need more work on technique...lol

 reallylike this butterfly....
 and these two...grass is 1.5 inch strips..of garden green...
 some dots were there...others I added...as I get the black embossed vellum butterflies...used the stain glass method on them...
 this is a poor picture..but do love the coloring with the painter tool on this butterfly....
Out of 12 x12 whisper white so had to improvise...with background paper and cartoony clouds....lol
                 Enjoy your day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment