expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Tutorial on flower in container

I forgot to take a picture of the yellow flower I did for my hostess group..so this is my sample....again...took it apart and did it my way...didn't have the burlap so used some white cloth I had....
this framelit was used..but you can use any 8 petal flower...Floral Frames framelits #127012
I used the so saffron card stock...
Fold it in half
then in fourths..
open up the flower..
clip the one petal off...
then fold over the single petal and glue behind the petal next to it..
when it is glued it will look like this...(so much for a steady hand....lol)
 
use your pokie to make a hole in the cente of the flower..
use half a piece of floral wire and curl the end inside the flower...the thinner the wire, the better...thinner is easier to work with...
then use your glue gun and silicone pad and glue the wire into place...
play with the size of the sack you are comfortable with ..put it in small ziplock type bag and then use some white twine to double tie the top and cut off the ziplock part...
Added ribbon right below the glue on the flower...or glue it and add right after...one knot there
gather the piece of square cloth...sorry...didn't measure...just played with it...tie with twine and then add the ribbon...
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment