expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'

Friday, March 29, 2013

Pinterest case and Diane

Diane Squires...my friend from Ga...she actually made the two hour drive and spent a day in my Craft House....she was suppose to get something done  but that didn't happen...we talked too much and went out to lunch...told her to bring her mom when she comes back into town...such a cool mom....Saturday Monika Davis had her meeting (Di and I are a couple of her adoptees since our downlines are not close by...mine is in OH)...and the swap was to be a pinterest or magazine case....I used the top one and created the bottom one also....I should have used a marker on the bottom one to connect the leaves....the rhinestones are colored with permanent marker...

 My buddy....Diane...she was so kind as to let me stay with her overnight..sure wish she was closer....lol
I had a natural composition paper make n take ...which I will post later in the week....hope they extend that paper ..it is ssssooo cool.....Have a blessed day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment