expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'

Sunday, March 17, 2013

At the Beach layout

I swappped a lot of these pages and ended up with a baja and a bashful blue left...but it gives you an idea of how it would look with both colors....
I visualized this layout in my sleep....guess that means I don't really have a life....lol...at least a couple of years ago...lol...
the title was MDS...sunglasses below were from scallop line punch

hair was either scalloped oval or circle and cut away until satisfied with the hair....wanted some figures to look comical...lol

wanted to show kids having fun..lol


really loved my boat house and how it turned out...used the linen thread and crystal effects...and crimper (when we had one..lol)  liked the way the windows turned out...

letterpress roof...to be current use the fancy fan embossing folder...

added polka dot embossing folder and then went over with dauber....

 

No comments:

Post a Comment