expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Oh Hello card share

I did this for my upline's upline, Linda Bauwin swap group...and she sent me for goodies because her customers liked it...isn't that sweet of her...like everyone loves goodies....   Have a great Sunday!!
I used the merry mini punches which are still available...used them for the flower...trying to challenge myself...I did use coordination in this sample but did not with the one I sent Linda, as the paper was not current at the time....it uses eight of  current items...large rhinestone, hexagon embossing folder, needlepoint embossing folder, OH hello stamp set, Ciao, baby stamp set ( I embossed that in black and covered the #1 with the 1/2 inch cherry cobbler piece)..and the mini set and punch which is still available..and the 7/8 scallop punch.  I prepped all the pieces for the flower...there is a 3/4 inch circle behind to glue the petals to...that is the only item that is popped.....

No comments:

Post a Comment