expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Case of Glenda...

Ann's Birthday card




Glenda did such a amazing job with this card, I used the almost exact case (changed embossing folder ...where I put flowers and don't remember if she used the shimmer ...) but the inside is all mine...I had planned to do a wonderful bird card for my friend, Ann...and as things go in the creative world/mechanic wise...my bird builder punch jammed...yep...put it in the freezer, banged it against the table and yes, even after freezing it..and using a mallet on it...no punch so had to go another avenue quickly....believe Glenda did an Easter card...this is birthday.......
The heart is embossed and a tag is added...but the cool thing is I was trying to figure out how to make the bottom of the hot air balloon look like a regular balloon....staring at my punches for quite awhile and it hit me...someone probably came up with this already but I was doing Robin's happy dance...I used the owl punch ...the feet...isn't that cool...can't tell I am proud of this accomplishment can you?!     LOL  It made my morning to say the least...guess it does sound like I don't  have a life....the card is gorgeous in person...Glenda is sssooo talented...
 
Have a wonderful day!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment