expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Serene Silhouettes again


I did this card for my class and I really love this set.....I will be posting for the next   week or so but will not be on LNS site...am going to no mail....I am flying to Ohio tomo am and then on Weds with go on a hiking trip with the Cleveland Hiking Club   in Vermont....I told myself that I would eventually get back to the New England states....so gorgeous this time of the year...so this is my 65th birthday gift to myself....the last time I saw the colors was 15 yrs ago...when I took a break from teaching and went on a 50th birthday...New England Cooking Tour...unbelievable colors...would love to spend the month of October there just to see them come and go...lol
This is made with glossy paper and black stazon...and I used a rectangle and 2 one inch circles to create backing for the framelit...

No comments:

Post a Comment