expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Embellished Events and stand up card


I made this card from a card design that I had received in a swap.  I had seen this form of card before but had to take it apart to see how it was put together.....I used the polka dots specialty DSP and red glitter paper and 3/4 and 1 inch circle punches..curly cute phrase.the last picture above shows the card bottom closed so it can fit in the envelope...when you take it out , it stands up on its own....clever!!    ..below is a CASE from either Ellen Kemper or Jackie Topa....the one in the blanket is a case from Jackie...such a talented lady to say the least.....the only thing I did different was the branch made with espresso and our wood embossing folder....I made this for a wonderful customer, Evelyn...what a sweet and charming lady...her grandson is expecting his first child so made her a card and showed her how to make these baby cards below.....also gave the card from my workout instructor, Amy, at JSU...she is expecting her first child....have a great day....
 

No comments:

Post a Comment