expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'

Friday, August 3, 2012

Am traveling in my new car....KY OH bound

Due to the compressor going on my A/C, I had to buy a new car.....really wanted a camry and a champayne color but wasn't meant to be......got a silver corolla S....little sporty, but not like my celica.  It was sssssoooo hot ...I was dripping and burning my hands trying to unload the old into the new...that is what 100 degrees does....my hands were blistered transfering the change...lol....and it was covered....

Took longer to get to KY than was planned, as my siatica was kicking and had to stop several times...seems lower milage than celica but don't you love the smell of a new car....lol.   My uncle in KY got a new chocolate lab..she is a little devil but very lovable....lol.................had the bluetooth installed by the salesman and then it didn't work when I got to KY...so had to go to a Toyota dealer here in KY.....what a convenience and sssssooo clear cell tower wise.  This is the second time I have had a car for 11 yrs, so I am like a little kid with all the newness.   My plan was to hold off for two more years, but wasn't meant to be....do love the reliability though...was ssssssoooo blessed to have the a/c fail for the secnd time a wk before my trip....my little angels are always, and I mean always busy......



Just found out my sister had a slight heart attack...she is 7 yrs younger...keep her in your prayers!!   Have a blessed day

No comments:

Post a Comment