expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Late Nite Stampers

I am a member of Late Nite Stampers...a lot of people from Stampin Up  on that site..and they are very inspirational...creatively and otherwise.   I (Fran Kennedy) am instructing at the preconvention with Late Nite Stampers.  Three years ago when I met Sherrill , I felt I had known her a long time...such a wonderful giving person.  Along the way, I got to know some of the instructors....such as Tami McCalla , Penny Silva and Kristi Kelly....a very creative group...also was fortunate to meet the wonderful Martie Shea.  Diane Squires and two other ladies (Karen Miller) and Ornetta are assisting in the instuction for the couple days before convention.  If you have not considered this...give it some thought for next year.  This is the third year I have been involved in the teaching end...you get wonderful projects to help you professionally or personally.  I can not say enough about the creativity of these instructors.  I am taking someone else's idea and adapting it...I changed the measurements but the basic design of the purse is not mine.  I will post this project on my blog on Tues, July 17th in the early am...that will be the last day of stamp camp.

I am going into Woodstock , Ga for the day tomo....for a wonderful MDS scrapbook class with Monika Davis and Cindy Schuster.....I have been ssssoooo blessed to have met them both...both are so talented in that field.....have a blessed day...

No comments:

Post a Comment