expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'

Saturday, June 16, 2012

10 for 10 class...Serene Silhouettes

As soon as I saw the new catalog , this was my first "MUST HAVE".....if I would not have been in a hurry, I would have done a better sponging job....but love this look...the set is perfect for brayering or sponging....how lucky are we to be associated with such wonderful desingers at SU...they just amaze me...to say the least.....I created a template from the labels collection...made it as big as the card so no mistakes on the sponging onto the main card...5 1/2 x 4 1/4.....it is probably a good idea for you to use temporary adhesive so the piece doesn't move....sponged in daffodil delight and suede and stamped in the new black pad...oh...how I wish I could replace all of mine...lol....have a blessed day...

No comments:

Post a Comment