expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Sorry for the delay in posting..

I had planned to post on a regular basis but am still dealing with the white dust in my house and had my Open House  today ....took awhile to prepare...and then I couldn't get to the dishes so I had to improvise on items to use for the food...what a pain....finally will get the finally inspection from the mortgage company this Weds. and hopefully will be finished and can finally start on the cleaning and the disappearance of the white dust...lol

Here are a few of the cards....blast from the past since I did not have a blog  at that point.  The first one is from the SAB  using the label collection.  The second one is from a class ...using the heart set that is retiring.....my error on this card....you emboss last on top of previously stamps items.  I did the reverse...that is why the wonky space on the capital U...loved the way the card turned out.  It is hard to see but it is embosed with the lattice embossing folder.   The last card is a card I dreamt about...I love when that happens!!  It is made with NIght of Navy cardstock and embossed in white.  Will try to do better...have a great evening!!


No comments:

Post a Comment